7.20.2007

p.s...

I totally forgot one of the most important aspects of my drive home last night...Most of the time our wipers on the van are temperamental, and they only work when they want to. So, I was kind of nervous, hoping they wouldn't quit on me. As soon as I turned the van on, they worked, and stayed working for the WHOLE way home!! That was definitely a God thing, because I was SO worried about it, and mom told me that they weren't working earlier in the day! It was so cool!!

Well, my night went well...fast actually, which was surprising. I wanted to call in SOOO bad today, and I was NOT in the mood for listening to crabby customers. Thankfully I didn't have hardly ANY crabby customers today!! It was awesome!

Well...I'm going to go eat something before bed... have to work tomorrow too!

Have a good sleep..
Love Ash

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ash
God is so good the way He watches over and protects for us!

He even manages to give you a day with out too many crabby customers!LOL!
XO Nan