7.16.2007

Oh the age matter....

Why, oh why, did I get asked what grade I was going into TWICE!!!! What is up with that anyways??? Do I honestly look that young? It's pretty sad actually. I know I know, everyone is going to write a comment saying, "Well, consider it a blessing, because when you get older they won't say you're so young anymore..."

I am well aware of that fact.

I am ALSO aware of the fact that I am going to be 21 years old this year and people are still asking me what grade I'm going into!!!!

Ok, so I"m a little miffed..and rightly so I should think. What must I do to make myself look my age??

Mom planted a little seed into my head last night, and it has been germinating and has almost blossomed this whole day. What about if I cut my hair really short like I had it a few years ago? Like, a really nice short, kinda pixie look? What would you think? Would I look my age then?

OH, I don't know really. It's too late to be thinking out all sorts of plans and ideas. My eyes are barely open right now, but my fingers just keep typing ..... and typing.... and typing away. I sometimes wonder if my fingers and my hands have brains of their own!

Whatever it is, I AM TIRED! lol...Ruth-Ann and I walked for almost 2 hours straight tonight, and seriously, I need my bed RIGHT NOW!!! so...it was a good walk, and talk...but yes, and RA will agree with me when I say Exhaustion has settled into these..."old" bones...lol

oh man...will somebody PLEASE verify that I am 20 years old and NOT going into a grade of any kind, just to make me feel better!!!

Love, Ash
g'night

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ash …
Oh to be 20 again!
Just take all the comments with a grain of salt and enjoy your life where you are at now!
You get too soon old and to late “shmart”!
You have so much ahead of you to waste time fretting about idle comments!
Wise words spoken to you by your “well aged” ever lovin' Nan!! LOL!
Xoxo
an almost "Septuagenarian "
(How do you like that word!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Avi, all i can say is good luck finding sympathy with me....i am constantly having people telling me i look too young to have 5 kids and a twenty year old to boot!!!!! will i ever look like my age? we gotza prollum huh? love your friend and Mama.xoxoxox