7.30.2007

I'm Sorry.

Dear friends and family:

I just want to apologize for my past few blogs. I am aware of my frustration with my job, but this blog was meant to encourage all of you and not bring you down! I want this place to be a place of positivity, somewhere you can come to read and feel refreshed. I should not have been so negative in my previous blogs. I have decided to stay positive, to find things that made my day happy instead of tiresome.

I had a very good chat with Mom last night. She said to me, "Ash, why are you getting all uptight about this job? If you don't like it, just hand in your two weeks notice and find another one!" ...You know, I really love how Mom's are sometimes. Well, my mom anyways. They just get right down to the point. It's true, I mean, I only got this job for the summer anyways, so I'll just leave it at that-just a summer job. Why get all freaked out and stressed? I'm still young-I don't need to feel like I absolutely NEED to stay in one job. Obviously it is not my type of job anyways, and now I am aware of that. I'm still discovering what my fortes are in life, and THAT is definitely NOT one of them!!! Lol...

Oh, it feels so good to just relax. I've been so tightly wound this week that I think I was slowly cutting off my circulation. My poor family, what they've had to put up with! I'm sorry you guys...I do love ya and I don't want to be the grouchy sister!

Thanks to all of you who were praying for me. I really appreciated it a lot!!!

Yesterday we took Mel and the kids to Nana and Poppa's to stay for the week. It was good to see them again, and I'm sure they will all have a wonderful week!

I have to work on biology again today, because I want to get this unit finished by Wednesday so I can send my questions to get marked. We'll see how it goes...

I should go, but I thank you all for reading my blogs and some of you for taking the time to comment. I would just ask that you leave your name, so that I know who writes the comments. If you don't want to write your name, you can leave a nickname that you know I would know.

Have a great day!

Love, Ash

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ash. You are one great girl and we do not mind if you let off steam sometimes and vent you feelings.
That way we can identify when we go though frustrating times ourselves Lots of luv Nan xoxo