7.31.2007

Handing in My Two Week's Notice!

Yes, it is official-I'm finally quitting my job! After all these past few weeks feeling like the summer would never end, I finally made the decision to quit my job and get on with my life. I'm so excited! My last day will be on August 11th, and allthough it is only two weeks, I think it's going to be the longest two weeks of my life!

Although I am quitting, I still don't have another job. Some of you might think I am crazy for quitting without another job, and to tell you the truth, it IS crazy. I vowed that I would never do that again. However, if I stay there, I will keep feeling trapped, and I don't want to feel like that anymore! So now it is the job hunt that I go on!

I should go now-I didn't have breakfast and I'm so hungry, and then I have to work. Yay...lol.

Hope that everyone has a great day!

Love, Ash

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi my love,
I know it is going to all work out for the best.
We pray for you every day and God has your plans all worked out� where He wants you to be!
Just keep trusting Him and follow His directions
xoxo NAN

Anonymous said...

Hello Ash....know you feel as if a burden has been lifted from your shoulders! It has!!! God says, "follow Me", and I truly believe you are fully surrendered to what God would have you do. He will NEVER make a wrong turn! Don't worry about a job...He will take care of that too!! You are too young to be so stressed out! I know!! I was "there" at one time!! Take care, and you are in my prayers, just continue to follow!

My Love,

Pat Croisant