7.25.2007

DAYZZZZZZZ....

Yes, I know, I haven't written in a while. Thanks for bearing with me and praying for me even though I haven't shed light on my life for a few days.

Well..still looking for another job. NO, have not quit my old one(and that's just it...it's getting old...REAL old...and FAST!) It's difficult though, because all the university students are still here, so all the jobs are taken.

Work actually went pretty well today. I was surprised, because yesterday was surely a bad day. However..God makes us stronger through days like that Thankfully!!!

Not too much of interest going on, unfortunately, so I shall bid you all "Adieu"!
sleep tight...
Love, Ash

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Ash
We are praying for you that you will be able to find something else in the near future but also that you would be able to cope with the everyday things that happen where you are now.
Love Nan