7.03.2007

I'm Back...

Hi everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful week! I know I did, even though I never went on the Internet. Actually, I didn't even notice. It was nice not to have to go on the internet.

But I did miss you all, talking to some of you on MSN and the like.

Last week I almost quit my job,like, was ready to leave that week, without giving 2 wks notice. I would still like to get another job, but I'm not sure. I think I just need to stick it out there. But I really really really don't want to! Remind me to look for jobs next summer while I am actually here in my town, so that I don't have to resort to that job EVER AGAIN!!! lol

I had a good week-end. I visited with friends that I haven't hung out with in a while, and also saw one of my cousins, my uncle, and my grandparents! It was great, and the fireworks were pretty much awesome.

I think it's so funny how, when you go down to the park to watch the fireworks, that there are sooo many people there. I was watching all those guys who think they're cool, you know, the ones with baggy pants and all, and how they strut around acting like they're machos and too cool for everyone else; however, we all know that they're there just to watch the fireworks like everyone else. Love it! hahaha

I'm sitting here listening to the third soundtrack for pirates of the caribbean, and reveling in the sound of my beloved french horn!!! If anyone wants to give me their French Horn that they're not using, PLEASE FEEL FREE! I get this euphoric sense of happiness every time I listen to the sound of this amazing instrument, and then a swift downfall of emotions, as I remember that I don't have one to play. It's been TWO years now, since I have touched one, but man, I am still in love, and can't wait to be reunited one day!

Well, have a great day....

Love to you all!

Ashleigh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ash
Good to see you back in print after your little sabbatical this past week!
It sounds like you had a good week end and we were glad we were there to be a part of it too.
It was fun to have the family time together on Canada Day and enjoy the fireworks at the park.
We did survive the "hike " we took to get there too!
You sure see all kinds of people as you said but nice to see so many families celebrating the day!

Even thought the work situation is not great, it is probably best that you stay now until the end and as you said, next year you can maybe get something lined up well ahead so you won't go though this again! Chalk it up to experience!

Hopefully there will also come a time when you can reunite with a French horn and enjoy that experience as well!
Hope you week goes well.
Lots of luv
Nan!xoxox