7.11.2007

Family Outings...

Today after my exam, everyone except Graham went down to my uncle's office to get our teeth cleaned at the dentist.

Our wonderful bi-yearly trip is always graced with a rewarding trip to Pizza Hut, as well as detouring over to the Christian bookstore(where we always break down and buy something). This time I bought a book by Emily E. Ryan called Who Has Your Heart?: The Single Woman's Pursuit of Godliness.

I thought this would be an appropriate read, seeing as I am single right now. I want to serve God the best way that I can at this point in my life. This book seemed like a good inspiration, so I will let you know how it goes!

Well, off to the gym now, so have a good night!

Love, Ash

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ash
I was sorry we didn�t realize that you had all had dental appointments to-day .
We could have met you at Pizza Hut for lunch before I went to my appointment there at 2pm.
It was good that you came back and got to see me �underwraps� so to speak!
It was nice you had a family outing though and I hope the ride home went smoothly !
Loved seeing everyone even though it was though the dental goggles! LOL!
Xoxoxo Nan