1.16.2012

The Shakes...

I've recently started drinking protein shakes.  My dad used to make them for us when I was younger, but the protein powder he buys is whey better than the one I bought...get it? Whey powder?

Anyways, this morning I added a cup of raspberries to the shake, and it was pretty decent.  I would buy a better tasting powder, but why are they so darn expensive?

Speaking of expenses, Jake and I really had to work hard at not eating out this week-end.  We thought about going out for breakfast on Saturday, but then I made bacon and eggs that tasted just as good, and didn't cost us anything.  We felt pretty proud of ourselves.

All in all, it was a great week-end with beautiful weather and lots of R&R.  I actually felt super relaxed on Saturday, which hasn't been the case in a long time.

I can see the sun starting to come up, so I should sign off for today!

Love,
Ashleigh

No comments: