1.31.2012

a quiet morning...

Although I don't enjoy sleeping in when I've got things to do, I DO enjoy the quiet that has yet to be pervaded by the raucous noise of the day.  The clacking of the keyboard and the gentle hum of the refrigerator are all I'm listening to right now.  

The quiet that exists in my physical world has yet to begin in my mental world, since the voice inside my head is making me feel guilty for not setting my second alarm.  That voice in my head is the bane of my existence, telling me I should have done this or I should have done that.  Sending me on long road trips of guilt and shame.  

Well I'll send that voice on a road trip of its own...when I've spent some much needed time in prayer and God's Word.  

Get back into the quiet, and be still in Him

Love,
Ashleigh

No comments: