8.08.2009

When love takes over...

I am listening to a techno song called "when love takes over". It's SOOOO good, and I can't stop replaying it!!

Last night Jake and I went on a date down by the river, and I got mosquito bites all over my feet again! You would think i would have learned from the last time. I am not all that upset- they are worth every moment that I spent with him!

It was the best day ever at work. We were quite steady, and we made so much money! The day went by fast, and I was so happy!

I hung out with Missy tonight, kept her company because she was feeling lonely. That's the best part about having friends, they are always there for you when you need them!

Love,
Ashleigh

1 comment:

Singinglady said...

Hi My Darling
Thanks you again for keeping us updated.
I am glad you had a good evening with Jake last night. Sorry to hear about the skeeter bites though.
I think they are very bad this year although I haven’t been out that much to experience it myself.

I am glad your day went well at work today.
I am sure that you and Missy enjoyed an evening hanging out together as well.

I didn’t do much today.
I was pretty wiped out from the dental appointments this week.
Looking forward to church tomorrow morning and we may go again to the little Glen Major church at night.
They are having a music group.
Vivian doesn’t have an evening service in the summer and they have the evening services in the park in Uxbridge for all the churches.
Hope you have a good day tomorrow.
This just came into my mailbox and I thought I would share it with you in closing.
Lots of luv NAN


THE DAILY MOTIVATOR
Saturday, August 8, 2009

Options
+++++++++++++++++++

Sometimes, the best approach is the willingness to make
Another approach. Give yourself some options.

Don't become so focused on the process that you fail to
Reach the goal. If what you're doing is not working, have
The honesty and confidence to re-evaluate and adjust your
Approach.

A ship sailing across the sea is constantly getting pushed
Off course by the winds and the currents. To successfully
Reach the desired destination, the captain must continually
Adjust the ship's direction.

You cannot know in advance all the circumstances you'll
Encounter. Plan carefully, and then be ready to adjust your
Tactics as you move forward.

Remind yourself often exactly where you've decided to go.
Commit to doing whatever it takes, and to adjust your
Efforts so they continue to align with your goal.

Be effectively persistent by being flexible and always
Mindful of what you've chosen to achieve. Though the path is
Not straight, you'll surely find a way to get there.

~~Ralph Marston