8.04.2009

Banks and Blisters...

I am so happy to have my roommate back. Caitlyn and I keep missing each other, whether I am at hoome and she is here, or whether she is at home, or I am here. It didn't matter. I don't think I have seen her for quite possibly a month. However, we have been reunited today and I was able to go to the mall and hang out with her and Kaitlyn. I went to the bank.

I have mother blisters on my feet. They really hurt. But that's ok. They remind me of the date I went on with Jake on Sunday night. WE dressed up fancy, him in his suit and me in my dress, and went out for dinner. I had to walk in my bare feet most of the way, but that's alright. We had in awesome time, which is the understatement of the year. I love dating him :D

I am listening to the noisy hum of the air conditioning, which defeats the purpose of my open window. I enjoy listening to the rain outside, and the gentle rustle of the wind through the leaves. An occassional crack of thunder will startle me, but I am safe inside, not having to go to work, and that's just fine with me.

Love,
Ashleigh

1 comment:

Singinglady said...

Hello my darling..

I am a bit behind again in my readings and replies.

Yesterday was another long sit at the endodentist's while he worked on my root canal for over two hours.

It is well anesthetized so there is a minimal pain factor .

However it is very tiring to the body to go through that long procedure.

We had some rain here yesterday but even though it was heavy and there were some strong winds, I do not think we got it like some other places.

I know you enjoy the rain and storms as long as you can see them through a window. Even the sound effects and lighting spectaculars

Good to hear that you have your room mate back with you and that you are enjoying that companionship together.

Sorry to hear about your mega blisters - yikes It sounds very painful!

On the flip side

You had a great evening with Jake as you both dressed up and had a lovely dinner .
May these be special memories you are putting together of your courting days.

It is surprising here that we have not had to use our A/C at all this summer.

There has not been a day when it has really been uncomfortably hot in the house

Just think of the saving on our hydro bill

Today is Doug Wilson's "Celebration of his life."

He has a brother Keith and his wife are from Orillia and I think you know some members of the family there.


Pops and I will be together in the sound room, as he is doing the video of the service and I am helping him on the cameras.

I really do not know much about this aspect, so I just take my instructions from him

We have done about 6 of these funeral services recently so I am not going into it cold! have a good day and sat hi to Jake

Lots of love NAN xoxox

Matthew 6:32-33
"Your heavenly Father already knows all your needs,
And He will give you all you need from day to day
If you live for Him and make the Kingdom of God
Your primary concern."

~~Amber Rose