8.05.2009

Cinnamon Toast Crunch...

Eating cereal is usually not my favourite pastime, unless I dearly it. I bought cinnamon toast crunch yesterday, which normally I would not, but it was on sale. I LOVE this cereal, however much it can be called "cereal". I am sure there is no nutritious content whatsoever, but it just tastes so good.

I am planning on doing some more homework today. In the meantime, I am reading a good book by one of my favourite Christian authors Ted Dekker, called "Kiss". It is quite suspenseful and full of adventure.

Love,
Ashleigh

1 comment:

Singinglady said...

Hi my love
You started out the day with a new favourite Cereal for breakfast.
Those sweetened treats are always sugar loaded and must taste good but are not too nutritional
They are fun to have from time to time.
Of course I stick to the old faithful All Bran, as it “Keeps me Reg’lar”!
Hope that you homework endeavours work out for you today and it sounds like you are enjoying the suspense of your novel

I am now dressed and leaving for the funeral so
I will check out and wish you a good day

Lots of love NAN xoxo

My daily thought for you follows
Genesis 3:14-19
The good news of Christ's grace and forgivness is our real hope in this fallen world. Though unpleasant, focusing on sin's consequences is necessary to remind us of the greatness of our salvation and to move us to obey God, even in the small things.
Each obedience is huge to Him.
Dr. Charles Stanley
8-4-09
In Touch Ministries