8.01.2009

Not the 300th post...

So yesterday I made the mistake of thinking it was the 300th post. However, upon checking my records of actual posts, I discovered that I had about 3 drafts somewhere in there, and they were only "pretend" postings. How disappointing. I am pretty sure by Monday or Tuesday I will have my 300th post. Then we can celebrate!

Work was, yet again, not very busy last night. I had fun afterwards, though, because I went to Starbucks and hung out with some of my friends. Today I am working and then going to Jake's brother's birthday party. It should be fun!

Enjoy the sun.
Take a walk.
Carpe diem.

Love, Ashleigh

1 comment:

Singinglady said...

Hi Ash ,
That is okay about the 300 count. It is close enough.
I was not about to go and count them all in the binders I have them stored in!
LOL!

I hope that it is a bit busier for you at work today.
At least you have another fun evening to look forward to as you help Jake’s brother celebrate his birthday.

Happy birthday Jake’s brother from NAN and POPS

Have a good weekend

Here is my thought for the day to share with you

<}}}><

In this life we cannot always do great things.
We can only do small things with great love.

~~Mother Teresa
<}}}><
Lots of luv
from NAN xoxo