8.21.2009

I don't know much...

I have absolutely no clue what God is trying to teach me right now. Patience? Trust? Faithfulness?

Could be any number of those things. Could be all of them. Could be that He just wants me to learn that I am not in control. Never have been. Never will be.

I know I have people all around me who I can talk to, but no one has the answer. They are all supportive, but no one has the words.

Only God has the words to give. Even if it was through someone, that would be helpful. I don't know how he is going to show me his plan for my life, but I am waiting with bated breath. Waiting with tears running down my face. Waiting with outstretched arms for him to take away the fears of uncertainty, of doubt, of change.

I don't know much. Compared to God, I don't know anything at all.

But I can be comforted with that fact.

God knows everything.

And that is all I need to know.

Love,
Ashleigh

1 comment:

Singinglady said...

Hi my darling,
I think this will be my last comment note for tonight as I am tired and a bit brain-dead!

As I reread this one, I cannot help but think that your description of what you feel that God is trying to teach you, can certainly apply to all of us!
Many times we are impatient to have the answers or the directives as to what we should be doing with our lives.
You hit the nail on the head when you said that
“He knows everything”! He does but sometimes He lets us wait for His answer and we may feel that we are floundering and flopping around while we wait.
Being patient isn’t always what we do best, but rest assured when we keep our focus on Him, He will reveal His will for us when the time is right!
We are all on a journey and these thoughts that I leave you with tonight may help you to look at it with a little different perspective.
Lots of luv
NAN XOXOXO

Your journey
To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did.

When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better.

Concentrate on this sentence... 'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

God Bless you on your journey.

~~unknown