8.11.2009

Lanacane and Chocolate Covered Cranberries...

Yesterday as I was going to go out of my mind crazy like I have been for the past couple of days, I went to Zehrs in hopes to find a strong substance with which to give my feet a blessed break from the painful itching. I ran into a lady I know who works there, and she suggested that I try Lanacane instead of After Bite. I was hesitant, but bought it anyways, even though it is quite a bit more expensive. I put it on my feet, and had relief, not just for the moment, but for quite literally HOURS afterwards. I feel like I could do a testimonial for their company, I am so impressed.

Caitlyn bought chocolate covered Cranberries, and I think they are the most delicious thing ever. Even more than chocolate covered raisins, which I am usually very fond of.

I have been given so many things to think about lately, and it is somewhat overwhelming. I am not much of a thinker for things that matter, so it's a little bit hard at times, but I am excited for how God is stretching me and my mind.

Last night was fun, as we went out for dinner to celebrate Nathaniel's birthday. It was great to get together with friends and laugh and eat and share food. I enjoyed it :)

Love,
Ashleigh

1 comment:

Singinglady said...

My darling
I was so glad you got something to get relief from the bites you got.
After I saw those pictures I wanted to cry for you!
I hope this never happens to you again!

I can’t remember ever having has chocolate covered cranberries.
I do like the chocolate raisins and these do sound very good as well.

I can imagine at this time as you are working on your studies that it must be a bit overwhelming at times
Lots of luv NAN xoxoxo

I thought of you as I read this so I will share it with you as I move on to your next blog XOXO NAN

<}}}><
GOD'S SURPRISING PLANS FOR YOU

I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you. Psalm 32:8

God's Word indicates that when we do our duties in small matters, He will give us additional responsibilities (Matthew 25: 14 - 21).

Sometimes those responsibilities come when God changes the course of our lives so that we may better serve Him.

Sometimes God rewards us by saying no to our requests so that He can say yes to a far grander gift that we, in our limited understanding, would never have thought to ask for.

If you see to be God's servant in great matters, be faithful, be patient, and be dutiful in smaller matters.

Then step back and watch as God surprises you with the spectacular creativity of His infinite wisdom and His perfect plan.

<}}}><
Every person's life is a plan of God. Horace Bushwell

<}}}><