5.31.2007

Hello, my name is Ashleigh, and thank you for calling.

Good evening to all-I hope that the day has gone well.

Mine went relatively good. I actually went to the gym today, after two days of laziness and total "bla-ness". I'm glad I went, even though I had to get up at 6AM. I felt more energized before work, and then 4PM comes around, and I start to feel tired again.

I've written so many blogs this month. Not too sure what the occasion was, but I'm pretty sure it was epic!!

I'm going to bed soon...love to you all!

Good night.

Love, Ash

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Ashleigh
Thanks for writing!
Imagine 18 blogs for the month of May!
That has to be a record for you since you first started this website!.
We all look forward to what you have to tell us of the day-by-day happenings of your life
with this tool you use as the outlet for your random musings.
(to quote your header statement!)
Hopefully it does fulfill the desire you have to reach out to us in this way.
I think many people have been touched by your writings and been blest in some way in their lives! I know we have been!
Please continue to share with us as you are able to do so, as I am sure you will look back on these postings and the various comments and as you read through them, you will see the your amazing growth and maturity which has been taking place over this past year and a half.
Keep up the good work and continue to keep your focus on Him.
Lots of luv
Nan xoxox