5.30.2007

Henri, the Vacuum...His job SUCKS!!

What happens when you mix a sense of humour with a long day of boring calls?

A VERY corny joke!

One of the ladies who is in my training class told me this joke an hour before I was finished work, and I couldn't stop laughing. I guess at the moment I really needed a good laugh.

I went through the drive thru with one of my customers who called today. It was awesome! She was from Texas, and she said, "hold on for a moment" and then I heard, "ya, can I get 2 corn dogs, a grilled cheese sandwich..." lol, oh man! It was so random.

So when I told her I had never had a corn dog before, she went on about how they were so good and told me if I ever come to Texas that I should get one.

We finally got our logins today, after 2 hours of being on a computer with somebody else, so I was really happy about that. For the rest of the day I was by myself, asking questions the whole while of course.

It was a really good day, and although my cold hasn't gone away, I didn't have a headache today like I did yesterday, so I'm fine with that!

Hope everyone has a great night!

Love, Ash

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ash
Glad you had a good day at work and finally got the opportunity to "fly on your own" on the phones!
Each day as you learn the ropes I am sure your confidence will grow.

Just a bit of confusion at your blog title … or did I miss something??? …LOL!
Who is Henri????

It is supposed to be very smoggy to day so I hope that doesn’t affect you too much.
Have a great day
Lots of luv Nan xoxo

Anonymous said...

Back again for a follow up of my comment and question yesterday on "Henri".

The brain kicked in and I think I got it!

I was just a bit slow that time! We all have those days at times!
xoxo Computernan