5.30.2007

I love you all!

Someone sent this to me in an e-mail today, and I thought I would post it here. This goes out to all my family and friends that I don't see very often, and to my Heritage peeps whom I miss very much!

Just Thinking
When we're apart,
I want you to keep me in your heart..
and in your mind.
Just quietly close your eyes once in a while
and imagine me here,
smiling and thinking
such thankful thoughts of you.
For I spend so many quiet moments.....
of my ownthinking how much I miss you,
.....and how hard it is to be apart,
.....and how wonderful it isthat you're always with me,warm and cherished
...here in my heart.

By--Collin McCarty--

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ash
What a prolific day you have had blog wise to-day!

This poem is indeed one that is applicable to all of us who have those loved ones who are near and dear to us and who we often don’t see as much as we would like to!

I am sure there will be many of your readers who will relate to it and will appreciate you including it here.
I am one of them!
Lots of luv Nan xoxo