5.23.2007

Mr. Sandman eyes

Good evening-er, morning I should say.

Just got home from work, and uh, just a little tired I guess. It was a LONG night, but we hardly did anything-just listening in on calls, practicing, and yes, I took my first call tonight! All in all I took about 12 calls, but over half of them were transfers, but that's ok. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, but tomorrow I'll be by myself! haha I just laugh at myself.

Whatevs.

Ya, I should be in bed-I start work at 11AM tomorrow, and I actually have to get up early to go to the gym with mom :S (she goes at like 6:10 or so)

That was my fun day...I almost forgot about my morning...sooooooooooo long ago!

I sat out on the deck upstairs and painted my nails orange and worked on my tan. It's coming, slowly but surely. The trick is to only get sun at little intervals, then I won't burn and peel. How I dread the burn and peel!!! haha...it sounds like an excercise move or something...
I can hear it now..."OK GIRLS!!! You can do it! the burn and peel!! 1..2..3........1...2...3...one more time!!!"

ok, now I've officially decided it's time for bed...that was my cue

Good night all!

Love, Ash

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ash
Sounds like you will not be getting too much sleep to-night if you have to have an early start with mom in the morning!
Sometimes you just need a bit of “wind down time” before you hit the sack and it sounds like what is going on here as you write down the happenings of your day.
Glad to hear that you are getting a bit of time to relax in the sun though.
A word to the wise!
Just make sure you have that sunblock on !
Hope tomorrow goes well as you start the job “for real”!

Lots of luv Nan xoxo