5.26.2007

Y'all better fix this, or I am NOT going to be a happy camper!

It seems like today is a beautiful day. I haven't gone outside yet, but soon I will.

Last night I got home from work and went to visit my neighbour next door. It was great, and I'm glad I could see her.

Work is going better-I've been asking SO many questions, but that is ok-that's how we learn, right? I have dealt with many irate customers, and it has definitely been wearing on my patience level! I'm learning to take it in strides...

I love the Americans accents. Some of them are really great, and it is so easy to tell when they come from Texas or New York or Georgia! It's awesome!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Love, Ash

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there Ash
How y’all doin’?
It sounds like you are settlin’ in right good!
Learning patience and tact...
all a part of the job!
Keep on keepin’ on!
You’re doing just great!
Lots of luv Nan xoxox