5.23.2007

new shift=HEADACHES!!

I started working 11-7 today. It was ok, but I definitely had a headache when I came home(although that could have been do to the humidity that was outside, a drastic difference than air conditioning inside the building)

ok, so people generally aren't happy when they call in with their complaints about their cell phones...keep that in mind: this is a message to anyone who has ever called to complain about something. Remember that the person you are talking to is not in charge of the policies, and if they say they can't do something, they are generally telling the truth! AAARGH!

I'm sorry, that's all i have to write about tonight...:D

Take care, and sleep well!

Love, Ash

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ash
Oh my goodness!!!!
This sounds like a day of total frustration!
I hope it gets better as the time goes on!
Lots of luv Nan
xoxo