5.08.2007

A New Job and a Sore Bottom

I started my new job yesterday. It was...LONG.

Eight hours of solid training in a computer lab is, to say the least, very tiring. However, I am getting paid to train, and it will definitely be helpful in the end. I mean, if I wasn't getting trained, I would not be prepared to do the job at all.

But I rode my bike(or I guess I should say, my mom's bike) for the first time in what seems like infinity, and my bottom hurts so bad from that stupid seat! I suppose I will get used to it in time, but for now I don't really want to sit down anywhere! haha

I should go now- have lots of things to do and little time to do them.

I hope that everyone has a great day!

Love, Ash

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ash
I‘ll bet it was a long day to start day one!!!
Hopefully your toosh (? Sp) will be feeling better before you go back for another ride to day.
Lots of luv Nan xox