5.06.2007

It's a New Day

Good morning to all.

I hope that my last blog did not alarm you too much. Considering I have never shared my true feelings with many of you concerning Brasil,I know that my words came on very sad and depressed. However, I was feeling much better yesterday and today as well. I do have days when I feel very sad like I was on Friday night, and I find that writing about it or talking it over with people helps very much so. It's just something I have learned to deal with as I adjust and go through changes in my life.

Yesterday was a wonderful day. I saw two of my friends get married-it was a wonderful wedding. I got to go out for lunch with one of my sisters, and then in the evening I went to a choral performance with my other sister.

What a beautiful sunny day it is today! I hope that I can get outside to enjoy it. I hope that everyone has a great day, spending time with family or just enjoying the day.

Love, Ashleigh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey babe. Glad that you are able to express your feelings. It is much better than bottling them up somewhere up inside your head. Yes, the wedding was wonderful to be at . I was especially excited to be there with you and your sisters...that was FUN! It is so nice to be able to spend time with you now that you are home.. maybe we will have to go to the gym together some time, eh?? LOL spooky! Love MamaLama xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Glad you read that you are feeling brighter after you let out some of your feelings and emotions last night.
It sounds like you had a wonderful day with your family as you spent quality time at lunch, the friends wedding and then a nice concert to round out the day.
Hope that you have many more as you are home for the summer.
Lots of luv Nan xoxox