5.30.2007

NO LOGINS!

Yesterday I wasn't by myself afterall taking calls. My training class still hasn't received our logins yet, so...ya.
Oh well...that just means more practice and having someone right there with us to help, so that's good.

I have a cold, and a little bit of my allergies flared up, so I haven't been feeling the greatest the past two days. Ah well...such is life!

I am so happy because I bought a digital camera on Monday! it's my first digital camera ever, and I am ecstatic! I have been going picture crazy and annoying people...it's great!

Hope everyone has a great day...I'm off to work now!

Love you all!

Ash

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Posted by Ashleigh at 11:06 AM 0 comments

Hi Ash
Sorry to hear that you have a bit of a cold and hope that your allergies don’t flare up too much.

I know you are going to really enjoy your new camera.
That particular model takes very nice pictures.
We can compare pix now!
Does it also do short videos?
I think mine does but I haven’t tried that aspect yet.
Anyway have fun experimenting!

Lots of luv Nan aka the "Fotogal" xooxxo

Anonymous said...

Hi Ash.
just a short note to tell you how much I enjoy your blogs. you certainly have a unique way of expressing yourself!!your poems are an expression of your heart and I can feel the emotional thoughts that you are portraying. Keep on blogging .I know that our Saviour has you continually in His arms.
Lots of love.xxxxoooo
Pops