4.21.2006

Last night was alot of fun. We left to go to the Bruno e Marrone show at 9 PM, and normally it would have only taken 30 minutes to get there. However, there were so many people trying to get into the place, that it took us an hour to actually park. Then we had to wait some more to buy our tickets to get in. Finally we got into the place, and then we went to find somewhere to get some food because we were starving. The show started at 12:30midnight I think, somewhere around there. I was soooooooooooo tired! They sang really good, though, and they sang alot! I think it ended at 2:00 or so. They only sang 3 or 4 fast songs, but it was a really good concert. I really don't know why this thing started so late. I think maybe it was because they place we went to was also like an exhibition place with other things to see, so this show was really just the highlight of the event.
We got home at 3:30, and I was like practically crawling into my bed. It was so much fun though! Today is another holiday, it's the capital city, Brasília's anniversary. So, I woke up around 10 AM, but was still kind of tired so have been sleeping on and off all day. I don't know what's happening this week-end, but whatever we're doing, I'm ready for it!!!
Hope you all have a good day...take care!
Love, Ash :)

1 comment:

Singing Lady said...

Hey there girl.
Are you turning into a night hawk??
Sounds like you had a lot of fun at the concert though!
What kind of Music was it?
Hope you have a good weekend!
The weather has been nice for the past couple of dyas but suddenly we are having more rain and a bit of thunder.
Oh well April is on it's way out and then comes the May flowers.
Esperança que você apanha em seu sono! haha
Amor dos hugs & dos beijos você loteia Nan