3.22.2010

oh, how i love you...

It was 10 months ago that Jake Rivers asked me to be his girlfriend (rather, I said "yes" and then he asked me). I have not regretted one single day. I love you, Jake!

Thank you, Lord, for your wonderful blessings in our lives!!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I went to the grocery store today, with only intentions to buy multivitamins. Praise the Lord, they were on sale for $5, almost $4 cheaper than normal! I stocked up and bought two, which should last me for almost half the year. Then I just kept shopping and bought all my groceries. On the rainiest day since last week.

I drudgingly began the grueling trek home, and my fingers soon burned as the weight of the bags took their toll. I was just about ready to give up when a guy from school pulled over and asked me if I wanted a ride. I didn't have far to walk, but my arms were aching so I gladly accepted. He was such a godsend, and I was very encouraged. There are some Christian guys I know who will not stop and offer to give rides when they full well know we(my roommates and I) are struggling. I was grateful to him for being a kind gentleman and stopping to help me. Jake was very nice in feeding him dinner in response and thankfulness :)

I hope everyone has a great evening...

Love,
Ashleigh

No comments: