3.18.2010

Dreams in Fantasia...

Last night I dreamed that Jake and I were in the jungle, with a friend of ours and an elephant. I dreamt I had to give Jake a really long needle, and our friend was giving me a crash course on how to administer.

Shades of things to come perhaps?

..................

Just for clarification's sake, I feel that many of you may be confused and possibly even disturbed by my last post. To allay any fears, I have not "swung over to the dark side". I have merely been forced to rethink and establish my beliefs on those issues according to what I know of God's Word. I believe that in order for me to understand what my position and role as a woman of God entails, I must read what He has to say and discern from his Holy Spirit. He will guide me as I go along.

It's a big world out there, and I have much living to do yet before I "get it". Perhaps I will never get it. As long as I am living under the direction of God's Words, He will never let me down.

I am being serenaded by Laurie on the piano, titillating the keys with her gentle touch and fantasia. Listening to her makes me think of a magical forest where dreams come true....

No comments: