3.30.2010

Happiness Abounds...

Although there are some things in my life that are uncertain right now, I have exciting news to share. I have been accepted to teach English as a second language with an Korean English Training Camp this summer! My job will start in July and go until mid-August, and I am so pleased to have this opportunity. I can also use it for my internship, so I will be making money at the same time. The students will be coming to my college, and staying in residence there, so I won't have to move anywhere.

I am so grateful to God for giving me this experience. I am just kind of nervous, because I will have to plan lessons and activities. But depending on who the other teacher will be, I'm sure we can work together to plan it out.

The sun is shining warm through my window, my eyes are burning from the sting of fresh air, and I have hope for a summer filled with new experiences and opportunities.

Oh, and did I mention that I serve the best God ever?!

Love,
Ashleigh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is really awesome! Such a blessing for you :)