9.29.2006

Hometime...

I had such an awesome day yesterday. I got to go home and visit with the fam!!! yay!
Even though it wasn't even one full day, it was still good to see everybody. I love going home...funny how much you miss interacting with the people you grew up with until you don't see them all the time. I also got my laptop that my Dad slaved over! (Thanks Dad!) I won't get internet until Monday, but that's ok. I can live without it for the weekend...maybe not, but I can go to the computer lab still.
My friend drove me back to college, and she's going to stay over tonight, which will be really fun because I've never had company before!
I only have homework for three classes left, so I'm going to try to work a little bit on that tonight.
So, for now, I love you all and take care!
Love, Ash

2 comments:

Singing Lady said...

Hello girl!
What are you doing to me!
I just finished a comment on Wednesday night’s blog a few minutes ago and up popped the new one for to-night!
That is great though! Pops will love to have two to read!
In fact I just printed the last one out for him!
Wait until I hand him another one!
Glad that your home time with the fam’ went to so well and that you now have your own 'puter to work with.
You have a good Dad and I know you appreciate the time he took to get this all set up for you.
Have fun on your over night with RA and don’t stay up too late catching up with each other.
Lots of luv again Nan!! xoxoxoxo

Singing Lady said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.