9.22.2006

I really love autumn. Honestly, it is my absolute favourite time of year. It gets so beautiful, all the different colours of the leaves, and the smells and vibrancy. It's funny how being back in Canada I start to remember all the different smells that I forgot about in Brasil. Like, for instance, I smelled snow in the air the other day. I know, I know, it is WAY too early, but it was so crisp and it just reminded me of snow. And then there's the smell of wet leaves, that nauseating smell of decay. However, it is so common in the fall, that you can't help but learn to like it.
The colours remind me that God is the best artist of all. His imagination surpasses everything that we could even dream of. I love it!
Love, Ash

1 comment:

Singing Lady said...

Hi Ash,
What beautiful thoughts you have painted with your word pictures to-day!
Indeed we are coming into one of the most beautiful and colourful seasons of the year in these parts.
As we drive along the country roads and look around at the changing colours of the trees, we can just imagine God dipping His brush into the paints, sitting back after He has finished His picture, and saying , "It is Good!"
Thank you for the reminder of the Majesty of His Creation!
Lots of love Nan. xoxo