9.18.2006

The Retreat

Not sure if I mentioned anything about this, but there was an all-school retreat to a camp nearby this past weekend. I went, and I'm so glad that I did. Most of the freshman went, but only a few of the seniors went. We left on the Friday night, and came back yesterday afternoon.
We did lots of stuff...had a pastor come from a local church and he spoke about our goal of Bible college and many other things...he was very good. On Saturday we played lots of crazy games down by the beach,played some soccer, and tetherball. I can't say that I like tetherball very much, it's kinda hard... But anyways. Thankfully I got all of my reading done before I left so I wouldn't have to do that on the retreat...however, there were quite a few people who did bring their homework with them. I felt bad for them because they couldn't quite relax like the rest of us.
Well, back at it steady today. Although I haven't done my questions for Hermeneutics tomorrow, so I should go and do that. Anyways, take care, everyone
Love, Ash

1 comment:

Singing Lady said...

HI Ash
Good to hear that you enjoyed the retreat and even more so as you had your reading done ahead of time. Sounds like you are settling in to a good, steady study routine.
Hopefully you will be able to keep ahead of the game that way. We are praying for you always.
Lots of luv
Nan xoxo