9.01.2006

Hi everyone...today I got my braces on. Not too sure what I think of them yet. They're interesting, and thankfully they don't hurt yet, but I'm sure they probably will later this weekend. I got clear ones on the top so they don't look too metal. Kinda nice.
This weekend is going to be busy, so not sure when I will be able to write again. Probably next week sometime.
I was able to spend some time with some of my friends and stuff before I left again, so that was nice.
Hope you all are doing well.
Love, Ash

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ash,
It good to hear that you got home safe and good luck at school this year. i will be talkin to you later on. You are in my prayers!
Love:stef

Singing Lady said...

Hi Ash
Hope that you don't have too much trouble adjusting to the braces.
I am sure the end result will be worth it all.
Hope everything goes smoothly as you pack up and move into the residence this week end.
We will look forward to hearing all about it as you settle in .
Love & Prayers Nan & Pops xoxo