8.29.2006

We had tacos for lunch...except that we didn't have the hard shells. Just used some tortilla wraps...mmmmm. Que Delicia!
I used the beef we had with that to make a vegetable beef soup for dinner. I'm not sure that I made enough for 7 people, but we'll see how it goes. It smells really good, and I'm looking forward to eating it.
I'm getting used to the English keyboard now. I have to use ALT with the keypad for letters with accents.
Today is a beautiful day...the sun is shining, and all the laundry is drying nicely on the line.
I haven't really been getting ready for school, but I still have...4... more days...yeah.
Tomorrow I have a doctor's appt. and a bank appt...Thurs. have an eye appt...and Friday get my braces on. Talk about a week jam packed!!
I should go now, put some more laundry on the line.
Love to everyone...Ash

2 comments:

Singing Lady said...

Hi Ash,

I am impressed!... 3 blogs so far since Friday! AND
Talk about domestication!!!!
You are on a "full blown workout" by the sounds of it!
Never mind though!
It will all come in handy when you get to school and you are on your own!
You can put a "mega thrust" forward and get everything ready to go, after you get all the 'various' appointments attended to!
Sounds like you are going to be "BUSY" this week!
Lots of luv
Nan xoxoxo

Singing Lady said...

PS
How do you get your time set up changed back to ours?? I posted the first comment at 5:46 pM but I think it is still registering in Brazilian time .. An hour ahead
Nan again