8.25.2006

College and Niagara Falls

I have to say, I have never been to Niagara Falls...all my life in Canada, and never been to such a beautiful place. But this Wednesday me and my family got to go finally!!!
Around lunch time we went to check out my new college I'll be attending in the fall...I really like it!!! Although it's a small campus, it's really nice...has 2 buildings for residence(one for the boys and one for the girls) and then an academic building, and a community center building(with the gym, the cafeteria, and stuff like that)
After that, we went to Niagara Falls!! On the way, Vanessa was saying, "I don't know what all the fuss is over these stupid falls! It's just water falling over a cliff..." And then once she saw them, she understood, and she was like, "WOW!!!"
It was so funny!
Anyways, I had a great time!

1 comment:

Singing Lady said...

Dear Ash,
It sounds like you have a lot to look forward to as you prepare to move into your new residence for the next few months. We will look forward to joining you in the journey as you continue you journaling here. We will still continue to pray for you as you once again have to make new living adjustments and as you meet new friends.
Lots of luv Nan
xoxox