8.28.2006

It's an interesting day today...I didn't do much, but it still went pretty slowly. I'm trying to get myself psyched up to get things ready for college.
Made something today...in the kitchen! What a rare event for someone who never does any baking or cooking of the sort! I made some peanut butter balls...and then dipped them in chocolate. Mmmmmm...how good was that? Well, you'll have to look in the freezer( I put them in there to get nice and hard and crunchy...)....don't think there's any left! haha
Anyways, did some laundry, read a book, ate lunch, checked my e-mails...that has been the extent of my day.
I hope that everyone is doing well.
I went to church yesterday...it was nice to see familiar faces again. Although I have to admit, I went to the second service so that I wouldn't have to see as many people...yes, I am a little crowd shy. Oh well, I will see them again at Thanksgiving. My goodness what a long ways away that is!
Love to everyone.
Ash

1 comment:

Singing Lady said...

Hi Ash,
Glad to hear you are experimenting in the kitchen, even if it is peanut butter!! (Definitely not one of my “faves” though!!!
Haha! But you know that!

You will be getting in some practise for those meals you have to make when you are at school!

Lots of luv Nan xoxoxo