9.06.2006

College life is really great. I am absolutely loving living in residence. It is an interesting experience living with so many other girls that I don't know. But we are slowly starting to get to know each other. I got my books yesterday (all 10 of them) and also got my schedule. I have 2 classes a day, and have Thursdays and Fridays off. Now I just have to find a job or something to do on those days so I don't get bored!!
Thankfully my mouth doesn't hurt as much anymore. I can only chew on the left side of my mouth though...it's interesting. But the braces aren't rubbing on the inside of my cheeks as much as they were before, so that helps relieve most of my pain.
Today was a spiritual emphasis day to get ready for the school year(it starts tomorrow) We had a pastor come and he talked on our theme verse of this year(which is 2 Peter 1:5-7) So it was basically 2 church services, one before lunch and one after lunch. The one after lunch we had in the city park. It was very nice.
Now we have free time to prepare for classes for tomorrow. I have no classes though, so that's good!
Well, take care, and will write later
Love, Ash

2 comments:

Singing Lady said...

Hi Ash
Good to hear that you are settling in well and staring to adjust to your roommates and living in residence.
Glad to hear that your braces are starting to feel more comfortable too.
The next big adjustment will begin as you start back into your studies.
We will pray that this too, will be exciting, as you start to learn new things and begin to challenge yourself with your time table, all the activities, a possible job and the extra curricular things you will be doing,
We know that you are up to it though and and I am sure that this promises to be a very exciting year for you .
Lots of luv
Nan xoxox

Singing Lady said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.