9.11.2006

First day of classes...

Hey all, wow, it's been a while since I've written anything. I had my first 2 classes today, Genesis and John. It was interesting let me tell you. I can't believe the classes are 2hrs and 45 min.!!!! Craziness. But, I'm so glad to be taking these classes, especially Genesis, and learn more about the book in the Bible where God created the world, and many other fascinating stories.
Thankfully my teeth are feeling better, and I can now chew on both sides, but still foods that are pretty tough(can't eat a nice roast beef or anything like that, unless it was really tender).
Anyways, that's all for now.
Hope you all are doing great.
Love, Ash

1 comment:

Singing Lady said...

Hi Ash,
A day late here in reply to your first full day of classes.
It sounds like you will have many interesting challenges as you start into these studies.
Try to keep ahead of the game with the homework and keep a good balance between the studies and the free time.
Glad to hear that you are having some relief now with the new braces and that eating is not such a problem
It will be interesting to follow you though this year and see what changes are in store for you.
Keep your focus on God and allow Him to be the biggest factor in keeping you on the straight and narrow.
He will never leave you or forsake you.
Lots of love Nan. xxoxoxo