2.10.2009

Rain and Chocolate...

Today didn't have any classes, but I decided to get up earlier and get waffles in the cafeteria. They were not as good as I was expecting. Perhaps I was comparing them to the Belgian waffles that we served at the coffee bistro I worked at last semester. Oh well.

I have a class tonight, so I should go. But Nana sent me this today, and I decided you should have a laugh. So enjoy!


To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity

1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With
Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars.
See If They Slow Down.

2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice!

3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If they want fries with that.

4. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks . Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions,
Switch to Espresso.

5. In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write 'For Marijuana'

6. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.

7. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.

8. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.

9. Sing Along At The Opera.

10. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can' t Attend Their Party Because You have a headache .

11. When The Money Comes Out of The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'

12. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'

13. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, 'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go

Love, Ashleigh

2 comments:

Singinglady said...

Just checking in to see what tonight’s reading was.
LOL!
I didn’t expect to see this one!

Now everyone will know (if they didn’t already!)
what a CRAZY Nana you have!
Oh well
It was a good laugh and brightened our day!

Hope your class went well tonight

Too bad about the waffles at lunch!
You win a few, you lose a few!

XOXO NAN

Annie said...

woohoo for funnies!!! even funnier?? I now have to make my bed! AHHHHHHH now I thought you'd laugh at that :D <3