12.12.2006

One down, one left to go....


I can almost smell the freedom...one more exam and one more paper to write and I'm officially finished with this semester!!!
It's so ironic: one of our professors said something that is so true-Although we pay for education(post secondary), it seems that everyone pulls their teeth to get through with it. I have enjoyed this semester though-the different classes and the experience itself have taught me many things about not only God but also myself.
I wanted to add the photo because I forgot to add them the day after the banquet, not to mention I haven't really been paying attention to much of anything else except school. This is of me and my residence advisor...she's so awesome and a great friend!
well, time to go study for another exam tonight and finish writing my paper on sibling and family rivalry in Genesis.
Hope everyone has a great day, and thanks for the encouragement!
Love, Ash

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ash,
Wow, it is hard to believe that this semester is done for you and only a few days to go before you head for home!
It must give you a little sense of achievement that after such a short time that you can feel a change in yourself and you are developing a new maturity and sense of independence, even though you still have the longing to be with your family and friends at home.
As you are putting aside your childhood freedoms, you now look ahead to goals and dreams of the future years ahead for you.
Our prayers are that you will make wise decisions as you head on into the next phases of education and will seek the Lord’s guidance to direct your paths.
Lots of luv Nan
PS
Love the picture of you and Megan!