12.13.2006

I SURVIVED COLLEGE!!

haha, I know it really wasnt't that bad, but I'm so happy that I made it through. I stayed up all night last night writing an essay, but it's all finished now and I got to sleep so I'm ready to go...not really-think I still need LOTS more sleep to catch up on my late nights I've been having.
The weather today is incredibly beautiful. Although you can't see the sun, the air is mild and makes you want to go for a nice long walk.
We had a surprise birthday party for my roommate last night! It was awesome. She didn't suspect a thing. Her birthday is on Friday but most people are going home tomorrow, so we wanted to do it before they all went home.
It was fun! And we watched Pirates of the Caribbean 2...I liked it!
I definitely bought candy cane ice cream! That is my absolute favourite part about Christmas-candy cane ice cream and egg nog. They are two Christmas time staples for sure! What other things are Christmas "must have" things for you? It doesn't have to be food, it could be something that you must do at Christmas time. Just leave a comment and reminisce!

Love, Ash

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Ash
Glad to hear that with the exams and studies behind for this semester that you can get a bit of shut eye and hopefully play catch up on the sleeping time before you head for home next week.

Sounds like you had a wonderful party last night and glad that it was a total surprise for her, As for the special things of Christmas, of course it has to be our family get together which will be the 26th this year. All the fun, goodies and laughs when everyone is together is a big part of the joy of sharing our home the gang!
It is getting closer to that day too . Lots of luv Nan xoxox