12.16.2006

9 days till Christmas....

Good afternoon to all-I hope that all of the college students are enjoying their time at home, while I am stuck at college all by myself-yes i'm a little bitter...JUST KIDDING!!! Although I am wishing I could be home right now, it is soooooooooooooo nice having this relax time all to myself. I don't have to worry about people keeping me from sleeping at night, or worry about being woken up in the morning. It's wonderful!
Today I bought new crochet hooks and some wool...I just got addicted to crocheting again-it's a good thing I had a gift card from wal-mart, because wool can get extremely expensive!
I just heard on the radio that tomorrow is supposed to be 11C. That is insane, but we really shouldn't be complaining-we should be soaking in every moment of this beautiful weather. Come middle of February we'll all be wanting it to come back, that's for sure!
I hope that everyone has a wonderful evening-I know I will, working on my culinary skills, watching movies, and crocheting!!! hehe
love, Ash

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ash;
Don’t get too comfortable there with all the domesticity.
I know your heart is really at home with the family but hopefully the next few days will pass quickly and you will be right in with all the hubbub and preparations going on there. Lots of luv Nan xoxo