12.09.2006

It was such a beautiful banquet last night. Although it was sort of boring, I still enjoyed it and had fun getting dressed up and getting my pictures taken with what seemed like everybody!
It's so wonderful to know that Christmas is almost here and I'll get to go home and visit with my family. I miss them so much. It's hard when you're the oldest in the family, because you miss seeing everyone as they grow up while you move on and do other things in your life.
I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend, just like I am NOT having...haha, cramming for exams and last minute papers is so incredibly fun I can't even begin to express my happiness!
Love, Ash

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ashleigh: I'm trying to send a note. I did a whole big one & it doesn't show - I forget how. will try again. Kathy

Anonymous said...

Hi Ash

Glad you still had fun at your evening last night. I am sure that everyone is as anxious to see you when you go home for holidays as you are to see them. I know we will look forward to being with you for some of that time as well.

lots of luv Nan xoxox