12.08.2006

An evening affair

I'm so excited. Tonight is our Christmas banquet at school, and all the girls in dorm are going crazy getting ready to look beautiful for tonight. It's going to be so much fun.
I bought my first little black dress for the event, but I'm wearing something over top of it because our school's dress code doesn't allow spaghetti straps by themselves.
My choir is singing, too, we're singing a remake on "hark the herald angels sing" and a new piece that is called "so wonderful".
I only have five more days to go and this semester is officially over. It went so fast, almost too fast. I don't even want to think how fast the next semester is going to go, especially considering the fact that after that I won't be coming back.
It's funny how Christmas time just makes me feel all warm and cozy inside. What a wonderful and enchanting time of year. I wish it would feel like this all the time in the winter-the summer doesn't need to feel like snow and christmas lights-it's fine the way it is!
I hope everyone's evening goes a well as mine will-I don't have a date for it, which makes it stress free. Most of us girls are just going with each other, besides, it's more fun that way anyways!
Peace out...
Love, Ashleigh

1 comment:

Singing Lady said...

Hi Ash ;
I hope your evening will be as magical as you are anticipating and that the little black dress will be the hit of the evening!
Please make the most of every moment that you have left there at your school in the coming semester and may it always hold a special place in your heart on your life’s journey!
Lots of luv Nan
xoxoxo