12.11.2006

Exams, Papers, More papers.....

Well, we all know the outcome of procrastination. If you don't do it beforehand, the pressure becomes unbearable until finally you have to pull an all nighter to get things done. Which is what happened to me and most of the people in my John class last night. There were three papers due today, each worth 20% or our mark, and mostly everyone started them either Saturday night or last night. Me and a friend stayed up all night working on them...finished the first paper and wrote two papers all in pretty much ten hours straight. I slept for an hour and a half and now going to write another paper due today, plus work, plus study for 2 exams tomorrow! Ah, the life of a college student! So I know that most of my family is praying for me, but keep going, because I'm pretty sure I won't be getting a good night's sleep until Wednesday during the day! haha
Love to everyone, see you on the other side of this mountain!
Love, Ash

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Ashleigh: I will try again. I wrote such a long saga that went into "wherever". It was last Sat. night & I was home alone (am sure there is a movie called that), Bruce was working at the restaurant seating people (he has come up in the world), and there was the most incredible sunset outside our condo - better than in the summer! I had reread your note on the "rain", it was so beautiful & your personal thoughts were so insiteful. I told a friend of mine, her name is Jane Weeks, about your blog. She was a school teacher in Toronto & then in Brechin. She is such a sensitive person and was just overjoyed at reading your expose. I am sure she will drop you a line. Just wanted you to know who she is - she is not a stranger! She is just a very - I just don't know the word to use - but so interested in the growing fazes of children and young adults and was enthralled with your blog.
Wow - I ran into your Mom today at Joe's No Frills. I just don't know where the years have gone. When I first met her she was just a young thing & you were just a 'little thing'. Your Mom is such a wonderful lady and I can just imagine how much you miss your family but you will be home next week & enjoy your time with them. Ashleigh, you have a way with words that commands attention and wants anyone to read everything. You express yourself so well - it is a real talent and I do hope that you realize this as it is a gift and you must pursue it.
I know that you will have a great Christmas with family and do enjoy your time off studies. I will keep in touch. Love to you & all the family. Kathy & Bruce

Anonymous said...

Hi Ash:

After reading Kathy’s comment,I hope you now realize how much your blog’s touch people.

Keep up with them as we too love to hear your excitement as you write each one Lots of luv Nan xoxo