9.24.2012

One Thing...

Jake and I saw some pretty amazing things on our trip over to Chicago by train.  At first, I was a bit bummed that we had to begin our travels when it was still dark out.  I was just so excited to take the train, I wanted to see where we were going, what was happening.

As the sun started to rise, it got warm, and we were passing this field, and there was this deer which had such glorious antlers, bounding through the grass with the sun at it's back.

I was in awe of how wonderful God's creation is, like those forest glades that looked enchanted, and the fawns that galloped away from the tracks as the train's horn startled them from restful grazing.

Thankful for moments like these...

Love,
Ashleigh

1 comment:

Singinglady said...

Hi Ash
God is great and His creation never ceases to amaze!
So glad that you are getting to see so many things as you travel.
Lots of love NAN xoxox