9.08.2010

so....i have a job...i think...

Today was a strange day. I had some weird dreams that kinda set my morning off to a disgruntling start. Then I didn't really want to work, but, sucking it up, I worked for two hours. I met with someone in the recruitment department, and I think I have a job with them! I am seriously hoping that they will consider me to be staff, especially if they can give me more hours. I am only taking two courses, so I'm really not a student worker anymore. I just want to be accepted as a staff member, and be able to attend staff things. It's hard to find my place, now that I am not really involved in student life anymore.

I am really grateful to God for this opportunity. He totally knows what we need, especially when to give me encouraging news.

Thank you to all who have been praying. It has been a strange time of life, and I feel very stretched. God is doing some wonderful things to me right now, and I would not change it for a moment.

Love,
Ashleigh

1 comment:

On God's path said...

Yay! I am very pleased to hear this. I love our God, the challenges us, stretches us very thin and then gives us the strength to endure through it. Amazing!