1.06.2007

Back to School

I decided it's about time that I write another blog. I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Years. It was a good time to visit with family and friends. Well, one of the boys that I knew in Brasil(George) came to Canada on Thursday and he's staying for 5 weeks! I was so excited, and I went to the airport with other people from church to pick him up. It was so good to see him; kind of like he's a connection to Brasil. But I have to go back to school tomorrow, so I won't be able to see him until I come back for my dentist appointment at the end of the month. We went bowling today with my family and some friends and George came as well. That was lots of fun.
I enjoyed the holidays, but I am looking forward to going back to school and finishing the year out.
Hope everyone has a great week-end.
Love, Ash

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Ash
Good to see have you back and hear that you had such a good time at home with the family for you Christmas vacation.
That must have been an exciting time to have the visit with George from Brazil and be able to go bowling with your family and friends.
We will now look forward to your blogs in the days ahead, as you enter this next semester and see what God has in store for you over these next few months.
Lots of luv Nan & Pops xoxoxo