1.24.2007

Good evening, everyone.
Did I mention how hard college is lately? My goodness, this "managing time wisely" business has got to take effect soon, or I'm going to go insane! I wish that I had formed better habits when I was in highschool; unfortunately hindsight is a wonderful thing, and I can't change what happened in the past! It seems that I always learn things the hard way. However, I've gotten myself into this predicament...have a million things to do..all I can do is climb in and hang on for the ride.
I hope that everyone is not stressing out as much as I am...take care!
Love, Ash

1 comment:

Singing Lady said...

Hi Ash
I can’t believe you have four blogs written before I checked in but I will try to leave a wee comment on each to let you know I did read them!
Hope that the stress factor for the new semester will kick in, in a positive way and enable you to get caught up on the backlog that has already started to pile up for you.
We will pray to that end for you.
Lots of luv Nan