1.27.2007

So you know what I hate the most? When you have to get your braces tightened and then your teeth hurt for like a whole day or two afterwards...but you know what? They're worth it all in the end...at least I hope so! It was so good to visit with my grandparents...stayed at their house after my appointment and came back today all rested up. It was nice to just relax and get away from college, and there were no reminders of homework or such things like that. Then on the way back to the college today, before we got out onto the highway, the trees in the country had some ice left on them, and they were so beautiful, white and crystallized, and looked like they belonged in a snow palace garden...exsquisitely beautiful!
Love, Ash

1 comment:

Singing Lady said...

Dear Ash,
I was good to be able to have the time together as we picked you up for your dental appointment Also a time to just relax away form the stresses of school and spend a bit of quality time together to catch up with our what is going o with one another.
As for the braces … I am sure that when you are all finished with them , it will be well worth the pain and discomfort for a couple of years.
Lots of luv Nan