1.21.2007

ok, so I have been extremely bad at doing this journalling stuff as of late...it's not that I don't want to write anything, but seriously, I get really tired of writing sometimes. I have also had a really bad cold for almost 2 wks now, and that has affected alot of what I do. These classes this semester are much harder than my last ones, and I'm finding it difficult to have any desire to do my homework. However, if I want to do well I know that I need to work for it.
I will write later...for now, sayonara...
Ash

1 comment:

Singing Lady said...

Hi honey, No apologies necessary… We love to hear from you whenever you get the opportunity to do so and you have been wonderful in keeping up this past year, however, your health and studies are top priority and they must come first! You have achieved so much the first term and we want to know that you are putting your best to having a great second semester as well.
We will just keep checking in from time to time and if you have something for us that will be our bonus.
Love and prayers as always Nan